Yesterday was spectacularly unproductive. A trip into tje local town and not much Inhad really wanted to get done was achieved. This, though
A red raw juice that matched my mask tickled me.
Then after time at my desk, finishing nothing, it was pasta night.
Dressed with a market buddy's sundried tomato pesto mixed with home made cottage cheese and topped with mushrooms.
I'd have been equally happy to have dropped the cheese...
Until next time, be well
The Sandbag House
McGregor, South Africa
- Twice a year Traci York hosts a challenge to bloggers to post daily for a month. I've participated (or tried) for three years I've known her via the blockchain. Twice I've succeeded. It's that time of the year again, and I'm giving it a go - on the Hive blockchain. Wordpress bloggers are also invited to participate.
Source: Traci York
- In search of English writing, research and editing services?
Look no further: I will help you with writing emails and reports, academic and white papers formal grammar, spelling and punctuation
more information here.
- If this post might seem familiar, it's because I'm doing two things:
- re-vamping old recipes. As I do this, I plan to add them in a file format that you can download and print. If you download recipes, buy me a coffee. Or better yet, a glass of wine....?
- and "re-capturing" nearly two years' worth of posts.
- I blog to the Hive blockchain using a number of decentralised appplications. From Wordpress, I use the Exxp Wordpress plugin. If this rocks your socks, click on the image below to sign up -
- I also share my
occasionalinstagram posts to the crypto blockchain using the really nifty phone app, Dapplr. On your phone, click the icon below, and give it a go.
Posted using Dapplr