We must be familiar with soursop fruit. Soursop fruit is a fruit that is easy to find in tropical areas such as Indonesia. Soursop fruit is easy to make a variety of sweet dishes.
This time I chose soursop fruit as plantbased challenged by @justinparke in this week.
I chose soursop fruit because in my city of Medan it is now summer. So it is eager to eat a cold deesert and of course healthy and beneficial for the body.
In Indonesia in particular, soursop fruit is very cheap, for the price of 1kg 6000 IDR
This time I had the idea to make soursop pudding with vegan recipe.
- 150gr Sugar
- Grape (for garnish)
How to cook Soursop Pudding:
- Peel the soursop skin and remove the seed, then blend with 500ml water
- Combine agar-agar, sugar and soursop juice
- Cook until boiling
- Mould the soursop pudding in a pot, then put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Remove the pudding from the refrigerator
- Plating soursop pudding on a plate, soursop pudding can be served
Plate The Syrup
Style Grape Garnish
Soursop pudding can be enjoyed in the afternoon while relaxing. Enjoyed with afternoon tea is also very useful to relieve the stress of a full day of work.
Leave comment if you try this recipe.
You can find me instagram @aswitasoe
Take a pict by Iphone 11
A women obsessed planting and cooking.
See you soon!!