honje is a type of plant in the spice category, and is also one of the annual plants in the form of flowering, fruiting, and seeds used as vegetable ingredients in cooking.
Honje or in Indonesia called kecombrang, is one of the spices that must be present in certain dishes, in addition to making food more delicious, honje also has many benefits for the human body, because honje is rich in nutritional content and can help the body become healthier, The contents contained in honje include water, phosphorus, carbohydrates, calcium, potassium, protein, fat, zinc, and iron, all of which are ingredients that are needed by our body.
As for some of the health benefits for health are as follows.
- Strengthen body cells because it is rich in antioxidants.
- helps cleanse and facilitate blood circulation in the body.
- Overcoming various skin problems, like measles, smallpox, and other skin diseases.
- Helps eliminate body odor.
- For women, consuming honje can also help reduce nausea during pregnancy and pain or cramps during menstruation.
Those are some of the benefits of honje plants that I know, and if there is an error from the explanation I wrote above, I apologize, until here we met this time first, and thank you for those of you who have read my post this time.