Are you familiar with Indian masala dosa ?. If the answer is no, I will introduce you, one of my favourite dish MASALA DOSA
The main ingredients are:
Take 2 cups of Rice and 6-7 table spoon of Vigna Mungo.
After washing soak it for 1 hour.
We can also use Uradal and methi seed if we needed. I never use those in my dish so I'm not preferring it.
After 1 hr drawn water from it and add both the rice and Vigna mungo to a jar to battle with 1 1/4 of water. Here we need to add 1 table spoon of yeast. Blend them to a batter. The batter must not thick or very smooth.
- Later pour it into a clean vessel for fermentation. The fermentation may usually took 6-8 hrs. It will depends on the temperature.
- Wash the vegetables and slice it into desired shapes.
Potato, Carrot, Papaya.
- Heat the pan with 1 table spoon of oil. Add 1 table spoon of mustard.
Add some cumin for a good smell.
Later add some sliced onion and some curry leaf. When the onions changes slightly brown add the vegetables into it along with turmeric and salt.
After 2 or 3 minutes add some coriander leaf if needed. I don't like coriander so I'm not adding it.
Heat the pan and pour the batter into it.
Add 1/2 table spoon of oil through the edges.
While the dosa turns brown place the prepared masala on it with coconut chutney
- Griend the coconut and blend it in a jar.
- Later mix with Onion, Chilly, and curry leaf which is semi cooked coconut in oil.
And it is ready....
You can roll it as your desired shape.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Thank you @JustinParke for conducting this challenge.
Share your views in my comment box.📝
HAVE A NIC DAY.