What's good Weed Nerds! Well whats not is my #5gallonchallenge contender. This thing just got fried, and at first I thought maybe it was over fertilized, but perhaps it was more of a lack of something. Perhaps it was calcium? Maybe my soil went inert in the 5 gallon bucket? Next round Ill make sure to drill some holes in the bucket, so that way it get's better airflow.
I think you all can tell why I have not really been posting that much about this plant. Sure its sticky, and terpy, but not pretty. Ill like to find someone with a Rosin press to just press this whole plant.
Im sure it will be decent smoke though, and will look a whole lot better once it is trimmed and cured. It is going to be nice to get my name up on the leader board!
Rules for the 5 Gallon Challenge
- Grow a plant from seed, or clone in a 5 gallon container
- Can be a Photo Period, or an Auto
- Post updates here on Weedcash
- Finish and weigh your final product, which will be trimmed and dried sensimillia
- All finishers get their name up on the scoreboard, and placed according to weight.
- Contest is open year round
- Can enter as many times as you want
- If you place the top spot on the scoreboard, win 500 Weed
- Have fun!