This is just a small update. I finally planted the germinated seeds into small containers. Now don't worry, my 5 gallon container is ready. Whichever weedling is the strongest will get to sit on that 5 gallon throne soon. Let's this process goes smoothly.
I also put the rest of the seeds that didn't pop al together in another container, just to see if being in touch with nature helps them awaken.
Also an update on finding fresh seeds: I've found a local seed source! So now even if this old batch fails me, many chances are coming my way to grow some Maryjane.
Here's a picture of my fresh basil sprouts. Just to show that I'm not completely useless when it comes to growing herb. 😂
Mind = blown.
[ Uniquely Clever Sign Out Message Goes Here ]