On this work day, when I was installing some motion sensors, I found this bees honeycomb and decided to take some photos, although I wanted to get some of the honey they produce, but I decided not to take it.
Uses of honey produced by the Melipona bee:
- It is used for the treatment of eye diseases such as conjunctivitis, eye wounds or ulcers.
- It helps heal skin ulcers.
- Eliminates the discomfort and symptoms of hemorrhoid inflammation.
- Reduces skin blemishes.
- It helps to harden teeth that have become loose again.
- It is used as a treatment for laryngitis and sinusitis.
- It is used to treat anemia as it stimulates the production of red blood cells.
- As a treatment in gastric ulcers and gastritis.
- Remove weakness in elderly adults.
- It helps a better functioning of the liver.